Christmas is just around the corner and everyone sure is excited for the celebration! Here are some tips you can take note to get ready for Christmas!
- Make a list and check it twice! There’s no better way to plan what you’re up to for the Holiday Season than to write it down. Note all of the things you’re planning to purchase, from decorations, your Noche Buena feasts, to your Christmas presents, everything must be list down.
- It’s a spending season! Take advantage of the Holiday season’s red tag bash or better known by term… “SALE! SALE! AND BACK TO BACK SALE!” Most businesses usually offers Christmas promos & bundled items on a discounted price.
- Decorate! Give your home a Christmas vibe this Holiday Season. Your decorations doesn’t have to be bought every year, you can refurbish or reuse your pre-loved Christmas decors and stuffs or you can even do it yourself.
PASEO DE SAN ROQUE VILLAGE – ARIA HOME MODEL GROUND FLOOR
- Wrap up early! Get your gifts ready at least twice a week before Christmas, to save yourself from stress of last minute shopping and wrapping up. You don’t want Santa Claus to skip your house on the Christmas Eve coz’ you’re still wide awake on the middle of the night wrapping up stuffs.
- Set-up the Dining and Kitchen Area! Aside from the living room accommodating guests this Holiday Season, your dining and kitchen area are the probably the busiest place in your house. Plan your menu for the Noche Buena ahead, list down all the cuisines from appetizers to desserts. Don’t forget to clean up and prepare all your kitchen utensils and cookware at least a couple of days before the feast. Give your dining table a touch of Christmas for your guests to enjoy the festive feeling even while having their meals.
PASEO DE SAN ROQUE VILLAGE PHASE 2 – ARIA HOME MODEL DINING TABLE
- Be ready for a Sleepover! Christmas is the season for party lights and sleepless nights, but it’s always better to prepare your bedrooms for guests who would love to stay over the night after a party with tons of foods and lots of booze. Clean up your bedroom stuffs and prepare your bedroom necessities to make your guests comfortable on a planned or even an unplanned sleepover.
PASEO DE SAN ROQUE VILLAGE PHASE II – ARIA HOME MODEL MASTER’S BEDROOM
- Make Memories! Aside from all the decorations, the food in the table and the presents to give and the gifts you receive, Christmas is about making memories with family and loved ones. Share the love with each other and enjoy each moment, play fun games or do an exchange gift. Share the happiness and blessings of the most wonderful time of the year with each other. Happy Holidays! 😀